Step I: Connect the Phone
- Plug the supplied power adapter into the power jack and the other end into a standard power outlet (this is not applicable if you are using POE)
- Run an Ethernet cable from a working network jack to the LAN or SW port on the phone
Step II: Adjust the Provisioning Server Address
- After powering up, the display will show "Welcome! X seconds until autoboot"
- When the option appears, press "Setup"
- Enter the password supplied with the phone (if you have lost it, Submit a Ticket)
- Scroll down to "Server Menu" and press "Select"
- Press "Edit" on "Server Type"
- Press right arrow until you see "HTTP" and press "Ok"
- Scroll down to "Server Address" and press "Edit"
- Enter the HTTP address supplied by iTel Support. Use the * key for a period, and # for a forward slash.
- Hit "Ok", then "Exit" twice, and then select the "Save & Reboot" option
Step III: Watch the Display
It's possible you will have to reboot the phone a few times to get this to work. You should see these messages on the screen as it completes its provisioning process:
- "Downloading bootROM... Saving bootROM...Formatting file system, please wait...Waiting for network to initialize"
- "Downloading new updater...Saving new updater...Formatting file system, please wait...Rebooting"
- "Downloading new application...Saving new application"
- "Welcome, processing configuration"