1. Locate your Network Devices
See the article titled Locate Network Devices
2. Check indicator lights
A typical modem has 3 or 4 small indicator lights often labelled Power, Ethernet, DSL, and Internet. Take note of which lights are lit and which are not lit.
Take note of the indicator lights on the router as well (which are lit or not lit).
3. Restart the Equipment
See the article titled Restart Network Equipment
4. Submit a Support Ticket to iTel
If the above did not solve your problem and iTel provides your internet service, submit a support ticket and someone will respond to you shortly. Provide the following information:
- Which network devices you were able to locate
- Which indicator lights were lit and not lit on those devices
- Which devices you restarted