Most phones have a feature that allows you to make a 3-way call. I.E. when you are on a phone call you can add one more person into the call.
If you need more than a 3-way call, see Make a Conference Call.
- Initiate a phone call with another individual.
- Press the "conf" softkey.
- Dial the 3rd party you wish to add to the call, and wait for the call to connect.
- If desired, let the 3rd party know you are about to connect the 3-way.
- Press "conf" again to connect the 3-way call.
More to come later!