This message is usually found on Aastra and Mitel phones.
If your phone is displaying "No Service", see My Phone Displays "No Service"
- Your phone's Network Ethernet Cable has been disconnected either from the phone or from the wall jack or switch on the other end.
What do I do?
- Unplug the Ethernet Cable from your phone and from the wall jack or switch on the other end
- Plug the Ethernet Cable back into your phone's LAN port and back into the wall jack or switch on the other end
- Make sure you use the LAN port, NOT the PC port on your phone
It's still not working!
- Try a brand new Ethernet Cable (or one verified to be working)
- If it's still not working, your phone may need to be replaced. Submit a Support Ticket detailing what you've already done.