This message is usually found on Aastra and Mitel phones.
If only one phone displays "No Service", see My Phone Displays "No Service"
If your phone is displaying "Network Disconnected", see My Phone Displays "Network Disconnected"
- The phones have lost connection to your iTel Phone Server (Hosted PBX).
- There is a problem with your Internet Connection
- Your local firewall is preventing the phones from connecting
- Your network has been blocked by iTel for security reasons
- Your iTel Phone Server is experiencing a problem
What do I do?
- Start by restarting a phone. See the article Restart a Phone
- Restart your networking equipment. See This Article
- Submit a Ticket, providing the following information:
- Your public IP address. See What is My Public IP Address?
- Details of what you've already done
- What kind of Internet Connection do you have?