We can send you all of your voicemails as a file attachment in an email. This can be enabled from your User Portal.
The User Portal is an online resource that lets you check voicemails and adjust settings.
- Log in to the User Portal
- Click "Settings" on the left-hand side menu.
- Click "Enable" to the right of the "Email Address" field.
- Enter your email address in the "Email Address" field.
- Select the check-box "Attach voicemail to email".
- Click "Update" to save changes
You may also select "Delete voicemail after emailed" if you would like the file to be removed from the system after emailing you. This way you won't have to manually remove the voicemails from your extension.